1. Subscribe to my YouTube AdLace Studios Channel if you haven’t already and don't forget to leave a comment!
2. Follow me on Instagram (@adlacestudios)
3. Follow me on Face Book AdLace Studios
4. Send email to email@example.com with Instagram handle for shout out if a winner.
This contest will run from July 17, 2020 to August 7(12:00 PM Central Standard Time or (GMT -6))
Any entries that don't comply to official rules will be disqualified
We will only use your personal information to contact you if you are a winner and will NOT share such information in any way.
YouTube is NOT a sponsor of this contest; YouTube community guidelines
Must be 18 or older to enter.
ART USB Mix 3 Overview
The compact ART USB Mix is a 3-channel mixer and USB audio interface, ideal for home or mobile studios. The mixer has an XLR-1/4" combo jack input that can support mic, instrument, or line signals, allowing you to connect your favorite microphone or instrument. The input supplies condenser mics with 48V phantom power. There is also a a pair of 1/4" TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources, ideal for connecting CD players, MP3 players, tape decks, and similar devices.
The built-in audio interface converts analog input signals into digital signals that can be sent to your computer via the USB port for recording and editing your songs. Independent gain and level controls are provided for each input, the main output, and the headphone output. For added versatility, the USB playback switch enables you to monitor the output of your computer through channels 2 and 3.
When used with a computer, the USB Mix is powered via the USB bus. As a standalone, the unit is powered with the included AC adapter. The Audacity recording software is also included so you can get started recording on your computer right away.
• Compact design ideal for home or mobile studios
• USB-powered, no external power supply needed when used with a computer
• Unit can be used as a standalone mixer or as an audio interface to convert analog input signals into digital USB signals for your computer
• The XLR/1/4" combo input can be switched for mic, instrument, or line use
Switchable low-noise +48V phantom power
• Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
• 1/4" TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
• Independent volume controls for main output, headphone monitor, and both sets of inputs
• Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
• Powered via the included AC adapter when used without a computer
• Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
• USB cable and Audacity recording software included